Ro Moëd from @Unapolygetically and Roy Graff from @OpenRelating in conversation about their own Solo-Polyamory journey and their work as coaches within the Polyamorous community.
Solo-Polyamory (SoPo for short) is defined as a custom designed relationship dynamic that centres my relationship with myself. I am making a conscious decision not to seek out or work towards having a primary and/or nesting partner. Each person may practice Solo-Polyamory differently. Some SoPo people do live with one or more partners, and make agreements that ensure their autonomy and agency are preserved.
Some of the topics that we cover:
- How is Solo-Polyamory different to ‘Single and dating’?
- What to do about friends and family who don’t take your relationships seriously when you say you are solo-polyamorous?
- Should you be dating people in hierarchical relationships?
- If you are in a primary relationship, how do you communicate your priorities and boundaries with a solo-Polyamorous person?
- What are some of the benefits that people gain from being Solo-Polyamorous?
We answer questions from the audience in the venue and online.
About the speakers:
Sponsored by Joyclub
When you join with this link, you will be invited to verify your account to receive unlimited premium account benefits. You can also apply the discount code ‘OPENRELATING23‘ for 2 weeks of unlimited benefits before verification.