In this 2 hours workshop, I discuss and unpack the challenges and common mistakes couples often make when they decide to open up their relationship.
The workshop includes a talk & presentation
- When is the best time to open up a relationship?
- What do we need to consider and talk about before exploring multigamy (non-monogamy)?
- How exploring multigamy can benefit our relationship and what are the potential downsides?
- How do we unpack our couple’s privilege?
- Addressing issues of hierarchy in relationships
- What happens when jealousy enters the picture?
- How to develop compersion towards my partner?
- Managing the difficult conversations and resolving conflicts
Roy is a life and relationship coach who draws on his training in Psychosynthesis Psychotherapy, Radical Honesty, Non-violent Communication and Wheel of Consent training to offer coaching and mentoring to individuals and partnered people. He is an educator with social media content about conscious, expansive relationships and a licensed counsellor. Roy’s own lived experience includes marriage, being in monogamous and open relationships, hierarchical and egalitarian polyamory, and solo-polyamory.