Open Relating Peer Support – group sessions
Dates and time for 2024 (subject to change):
March 3 5pm-6:30pm UK time (12pm EST / 6pm CET)
April 7 5pm-6:30pm UK time (12pm EST / 6pm CET)
May 5 5pm-6:30pm UK time (12pm EST / 6pm CET)
June 2 5pm-6:30pm UK time (12pm EST / 6pm CET)
July 7 5pm-6:30pm UK time (12pm EST / 6pm CET)
September 1 5pm-6:30pm UK time (12pm EST / 6pm CET)
October 6 5pm-6:30pm UK time (12pm EST / 6pm CET)
November 3 5pm-6:30pm UK time (12pm EST / 6pm CET)
December 1 5pm-6:30pm UK time (12pm EST / 6pm CET)
Alternative and non-traditional relationships group coaching and peer support
Coaching is not limited to people who want to practice polyamory or multigamy. The lessons inherent in living openly and with radical honesty, apply equally to all relationships of an intimate nature.
The Open Relating Group Peer Support offers an intimate work space for affordable and supportive self-development work online in a group.
It is not a replacement to individual sessions, but it can and does provide real help to those that may not be ready for private sessions or want the energy of group work.
There is a small charge to attend, with regular monthly drop-in sessions.
You can ask me about relationship dynamics, how to get started with opening-up, how to deal with jealousy or anything else related to relationship communication, healthy boundaries and personal fulfilment.
Whether you are single, in a monogamous or multigmous relationship, I offer a judgment-free, empathetic space for you to share and process.
As an added benefit, if you participate in peer support, you will be invited to the Open Relating telegram group for ongoing support and advice.
- Tiered pricing £5 / £15 / £25
Choose convenience and save money with an annual subscription.
- Basic subscription: £99 which includes attending all sessions and the private Telegram group.
- Premium subscription: £499 which also adds private chat-based 30 minutes of support per month and 25% discount on coaching sessions.
Terms and Conditions
- Everyone who wants to attend needs to be individually registered, even if you are joining with a partner.
- This means that if your partner cannot make it, you will still be able to attend on your own and that we have an accurate count of participants
- You will receive a calendar invite with the video link, at least one day before the session.
- If you RSVP and cannot make it, please cancel at least 24 hours before the session time.
- Ticket is non-refundable but you can use the credit for a future session so long as you cancel 24 hours in advance.
- Sessions go ahead if at least 3 people have confirmed attendance.
Remember to check your SPAM box in case the confirmation email accidentally ends up there (emails may come from @openrelating.love or @roygraff.com).