Open Relating Peer Support – group sessions
Alternative and non-traditional relationships group coaching and peer support
Coaching is not limited to people who want to practice polyamory or multigamy. The lessons inherent in living openly and with radical honesty, apply equally to all relationships of an intimate nature.
The Open Relating Coaching Club offers an intimate group work space for affordable and supportive self-development work online.
It is not a full replacement to individual sessions, but it can and does provide real help to those that may not be ready for private sessions or want the energy of group work.
This is a donation based coaching and support program, with regular drop-in sessions.
You can ask me about relationship dynamics, how to get started with opening-up, how to deal with jealousy or anything else related to relationship communication, healthy boundaries and personal fulfilment.
Whether you are single, in a monogamous or non-monogamous relationship, I offer a judgment-free, empathetic space for you to share and process.
Suggested donation (pay what you can, including zero)
- Single drop-in session, tiered £10-20
Terms and Conditions
- Everyone that wants to attend needs to be individually registered, even if you are joining with a partner.
- This means that if your partner cannot make it, you will still be able to attend on your own.
- You will receive a calendar invite with the zoom link, at least one day before the session.
- If you RSVP and cannot make it, please cancel at least 24 hours before the session time.
- Ticket is non-refundable but you can use the credit for a future session so long as you cancel 24 hours in advance.
Remember to check your SPAM box in case the confirmation email accidentally ends up there (emails may come from @openrelating.love or @roygraff.com).