I was recently interviewed by Sensuali.com about my practice and my experience and beliefs around relationships. The interview in full is available on Sensuali.com. It is a community and resources for sex positive, shame-free support and services. They believe sexuality should be explored without shame or restrictions. Sensuali gives you the power to offer or seek sensual experiences in a safe, kink-positive, and inclusive manner.
Table Of Contents
- How did you become a polyamorous relationship coach?
- Tell us more about your kink journey.
- Do you have a mission as a polyamorous relationship coach?
- What does a session with Open Relating look like?
- Who is your typical client?
- What is the main piece of advice you would give to a couple considering non-monogamy?
- What do you think about monogamy?
- How has your life changed since embracing your polyamorous self?
- Are your partners also polyamorous?
- What’s a common misconception about polyamorous relationships?
- On your Sensuali profile, you offer a play fighting experience. Tell us more.
- Do you struggle with anything in your own relationships?
- What is your favourite thing about being a polyamorous relationship coach?
- What do you think about Sensuali?