The Open Relating Coaching Club
Alternative and non-traditional relationships group coaching and peer support
My support and coaching is not limited to people who want to practice polyamory or multigamy. The lessons inherent in living openly and with radical honesty, apply equally to all relationships of an intimate nature. The Open Relating Coaching Club offers an intimate group work space for affordable and supportive self-development work online.
It is not a full replacement to individual sessions, but it can and does provide real help to those that may not be ready for private sessions or want the energy of group work.
I am offering a subscription based coaching and support program, with weekly drop-in sessions.
Group numbers will never be more than 8, to ensure that your questions and challenges are adequately addressed.
- The Coaching Club sessions are normally held on Saturdays, though sometimes we may change the times in coordination with members.
- This is an affordable way to receive coaching and support.
In addition to the group support and learning, those with paid subscription, have access to all pre-recorded webinars and workshops on my page and can join a private Signal group for ongoing support.
You can ask me about relationship dynamics, how to get started with opening-up, how to deal with jealousy or anything else related to relationship communication, healthy boundaries and personal fulfilment.
Whether you are single, in a monogamous or non-monogamous relationship, I offer a judgment-free, empathetic space for you to share and process.
The work can be about romantic and sexual issues, self-esteem and image, family relationships, or work challenges.
My approach is inclusive of all genders, identities, kinks and is sex-positive and non-judgemental.
Pricing – always free to join, and pay what you can
- Single drop-in session – Suggested £15-£30
- Monthly subscription – Suggested £60-100 (if you would like to setup a regular, automated subscription please contact Roy by email).
Terms and Conditions
- Everyone that wants to attend needs to be individually registered, even if you are joining with a partner.
- This means that if your partner cannot make it, you will still be able to attend on your own.
- Each week, an email is sent to RSVP for the upcoming session
- Spaces will be reserved on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- If you RSVP and cannot make it, please cancel at least 24 hours before the session time.
- You will receive a calendar invite with a zoom link.
Remember to check your SPAM box in case the confirmation email accidentally ends up there (emails may come from @openrelating.love or @roygraff.com).