The Open Relating Coaching Club
Alternative and non-traditional relationships group coaching and peer support
My support and coaching is not limited to people who want to practice polyamory or multigamy. The lessons inherent in living openly and with radical honesty, apply equally to all relationships of an intimate nature. The Open Relating Coaching Club offers an intimate group work space for affordable and supportive self-development work online. It is not a full replacement to individual sessions, but it can and does provide real help to those that may not be ready for private sessions or want the energy of group work.
I am offering a subscription based coaching and support program, with weekly drop-in sessions.
Group numbers will never be more than 8, to ensure that your questions and challenges are adequately addressed.
- The Coaching Club sessions are normally held on Tuesday evenings UK, and twice on Saturdays, though sometimes we may change the times in coordination with members.
- For those in the Americas, the Saturday evening session would be your morning or midday.
- For those in Asia, the Saturday noon session would be your evening.
- This is an affordable way to receive coaching and support.
In addition to the group support and learning, those with paid subscription, have access to all pre-recorded webinars and workshops on my page and can join a private Signal group for ongoing support.
You can ask me about relationship dynamics, how to get started with opening-up, how to deal with jealousy or anything else related to relationship communication, healthy boundaries and personal fulfilment. Whether you are single, in a monogamous or non-monogamous relationship, I offer a judgment-free, empathetic space for you to share and process.
The work can be about romantic and sexual issues, self-esteem and image, family relationships, or work challenges. My approach is inclusive of all genders, identities, kinks and is sex-positive and non-judgemental.
First month is free, thereafter:
- Single drop-in session – £30
- Monthly subscription – £100 for weekly sessions, £55 for bi-weekly.
- Everyone that wants to attend needs to be individually registered, even if they are joining with their partner who is registered.
- This means that if their partner cannot make it, they will still be able to attend on their own.
- For the free sessions, each week an email is sent to confirm if you will be attending the upcoming session.
- Spaces will be reserved on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- If you RSVP and cannot make it, please cancel at least 24 hours before.
- The 4 free sessions include any no-shows, unless you cancel 24 hours in advance.
- Only those that RSVP by email to email@example.com will receive the calendar invite with the specific zoom link, provided there is still space available.
- If the session is full, I will offer a waitlist or a session at another time.
Remember to check your SPAM box in case the confirmation email accidentally ends up there (emails may come from @openrelating.love or @roygraff.com).