Free coaching taster session (25 minutes)
- Please use this service to schedule an initial consultation with me.
- We can discuss how to work together and I can answer your questions.
- In cases of no-show without advance notice, any subsequent session is paid.
- You will receive a confirmation from Open Relating with a link to the online meeting, which will come as a calendar invite.
- Check your SPAM box in case the email accidentally ends up there.
- Emails are sent from @openrelating.love or @roygraff.com
- Please ensure to complete the check-out process to submit the reservation.
The appointment times are in your local time zone.
Although our first session was just 30min, Roy was able to quickly understand and relate to my situation and provided a safe environment for me to express my authentic self. The world of non-monogamy is extremely new to me as I am still in a traditional monogamous relationship and Roy provided much needed validation and guidance on how to transition out of a long term relationship and into a lifestyle where I can be more honest and authentic with myself and future partners. I plan on keeping Roy updated as I navigate this new territory so he can provide more help as I discover and experience new situations and challenges.
Had an open conversation with Roy on what I was going through being in an open relationship without many boundaries. Talked about the ideas about communicating with my partner and friends about how I am feeling, the importance in setting up some boundaries, as this is my first open relationship. I felt I was doing this alone by myself with some side characters but all of them are main characters of their own stories and that enlightenment was missing and causing me grief. Luckily Roy was there to chat with me and calm some of my nerves.
Roy helped me in my process to move from confusion to clarity. I can see, where I am at, what my personal topics are and what next steps I want to take in my relationship. He helped me realise some of my mental loops and beliefs around love and relationships and offered new and inspiring perspectives. I believe Roy has a great knowledge and is a great Coach!