Have you heard about boundaries & consent but are not quite sure how to talk about them with someone else, or feel uncomfortable when the need to do so comes up?
Would you like to communicate better with your partner, trust your NO and create a safer environment?
Practising with boundaries and consent helps us become more comfortable and establish trust in intimate interactions.
We will explore various tools for discovering and expressing your boundaries, how they feel in the body, and how to navigate situations when you’re not sure. We’ll also talk about the factors that may impact your boundaries at different times.
This workshop will help you to:
- Feel more comfortable interacting with others in any situation
- Help you understand how to track your own boundaries and get more comfortable expressing them
- Explore both verbal and non-verbal expressions of consent, to make any intimate interaction more smooth and enjoyable for all parties involved
Venue: Encompass Fitness, Hucknall, NG15 7FQ
Tiered pricing £15-20-25
Roy Graff is a relationship coach and counsellor who draws on his training in Psychosynthesis psychotherapy, Radical Honesty, Non-violent Communication and Wheel of Consent training to offer coaching and mentoring to individuals and partnered people. Roy completed a practitioner Wheel of Consent training with Betty Martin in 2022 and has facilitated a range of workshops on consent and boundaries in London, Berlin and at various festivals and retreats.
Carla Crivaro is a Sex, Love & Relationship Coach. She helps men and women who feel insecure and unsatisfied in the bedroom and who feel lonely and unheard in their relationship. She does this by creating safe spaces for men and women to learn more about their unconscious patterns and behaviours. She does this so they can feel desirable and confident in the bedroom and have a greater connection and intimacy with their partner and feel heard and seen in the relationship.
- Payment can be made by credit card, bank transfer, Google Pay or Apple Pay.
- Full payment is needed to secure a place.
- No refunds can be offered in case of cancellation.
- You can resell your ticket to someone else.
- An email with venue details and other important information will be sent to you 2-3 days before the event.