The Open Relating Coaching Club
Alternative and non-traditional relationships group coaching and peer support
My support and coaching is not limited to people who want to practice polyamory or multigamy.
The lessons inherent in living openly and with radical honesty, apply equally to all relationships of an intimate nature.
The Open Relating Coaching Club offers an intimate group work space for affordable and supportive self-development work online.
It is not a full replacement to individual sessions, but it can and does provide real help to those that may not be ready for private sessions or want the energy of group work.
I am offering a subscription based coaching and support program, with weekly drop-in sessions.
Group numbers will never be more than 6, to ensure individual support is always available.
- The Coaching Club sessions are run on Tuesdays (8PM) and Saturdays (noon or 6PM), UK time.
- For Those in the Americas, the Saturday evening session would be your morning or midday.
- For those in Asia, the Saturday noon session would be your evening.
- This is an affordable way to receive coaching and support.
You can ask me about relationship dynamics, how to get started with opening-up, how to deal with jealousy or anything else related to relationship communication, healthy boundaries and personal fulfilment. Whether you are single, in a monogamous or non-monogamous relationship, I offer a judgment-free, empathetic space for you to share and process.
The work can be about romantic and sexual issues, self-esteem and image, family relationships, or work challenges.
My approach is inclusive of all genders, identities, kinks and is sex-positive and non-judgemental.
I look for what works best for my clients.
First month is free
- Single drop-in session – £30
- Monthly subscription – £100 for weekly sessions, £55 for bi-weekly.
Remember to check your SPAM box in case the confirmation email accidentally ends up there (emails may come from @openrelating.love or @roygraff.com).