Create and maintain conscious, connected and autonomous relationships, respecting yours and your partners’ boundaries and embracing a mindset of abundance in your connections.
With every relationship I have, be it romantic or friendship, I want to ask: Is my autonomy preserved? Am I consciously present? Do I feel connected?
Being raised on a diet of monogamous romantic fantasies, most people develop a mythological sense of what healthy relationships look like. Once we recognise love as separate from ‘meeting needs’, we are on our path to a better way of loving ourselves and others. We can design our relationships in any way that makes sense to us and our partners.
If what society says we should be doing feels unnatural, then do it differently. Nothing is ‘default’ or ‘natural’, except what feels natural to us. When there is an internal struggle, it is often because we inherit a set of values and expectations from our community, family and tribe that are at odds with what we feel inside.
If you feel your heart resonating with any of these statements, this course is for you.
- I wish to approach my relationships consciously and with an open heart.
- I have been stuck in a pattern of relationships that seemed promising at first, but fizzled out or exploded.
- I am feeling stuck in my current relationship, or struggling to reach the level of deep connection and intimacy that I desire.
- I do not know if I am suitable to an open style of relating but wish to find out.
- Myself and/or my partner considered opening up the relationship but are not sure how to proceed.
- I want to approach relationships from an abundance mindset instead of a scarcity one.
This course is for anyone who wants to build healthy, meaningful relationships, regardless of gender, orientation, sexual identity etc. After all, the basic principles of good communication, healthy boundaries, honesty and respect apply to all.
What is included in the course?
We meet for a 2 hour workshop, once a week for 4 weeks.
- Week 1. Unpacking and unlearning mono-normative myths and challenging our core beliefs. What is possible?
- Week 2. The importance of embodied consent and healthy boundaries in my relationship to myself and others.
- Week 3. Processing, managing and healing strong emotions that stop me from fulfilling my relationship goals.
- Week 4. Starting on the path to an abundance mindset.
You can book a private course with your partner/s or friends, or you can book a place on the next scheduled group course.
Prices for private courses vary depending on the number of participants and any special requests for content.